- 24-hour reception
- three-Star Superior Hotel
- quiet yet central location with optimal transport links
- 210 single and double rooms with shower/toilet, telephone,
radio and TV. Includes 200 non-smoking rooms, 5 disabled-accessible
rooms and 32 disabled-friendly rooms
- 32 meeting and seminar rooms (total space: 2,000 square
metres) accommodating up to 400 people
- professional conference technology
- favourable full board packages
- dining facilities for every requirement
- fair prices and qualified service
- fitness room / leisure facilities
- free internet WLAN access
THAN JUST A CONFERENCE CENTRE
Centre for training sessions, discussions and gatherings.
The GSI in Bonn is more than only a conference place; it’s
a modern centre for training and discussion, as well as a feel-good
It is situated in a very convenient location with a number of
advantages. We welcome visitors from all over the world –
we have around 2,000 meetings and over 50,000 overnight stays per
Our modern conference centre is at your disposal!
We provide 32 conference and seminar rooms, professionally equipped
for events ranging from team meetings to conferences with 400 participants.
The Gustav-Stresemann-Institut is situated in a large, quiet park
estate – and yet in the middle of the new federal quarter
of Bonn, in the centre of the flourishing conference and service
city. You’ll find international tourist attractions and cultural
facilities within easy reach.
Our hospitable and disabled-accessible conference
centre provides 275 beds in 210 single and double rooms. Our varied
and much-praised dining facilities and qualified staff are at your
disposal, as are a large number of leisure and function rooms.